ADVANCE WATERBORNE ALKYD
$25.99 – $61.99
What is Conventional Alkyd Paint?
Conventional alkyd paints dry by solvent evaporation and cure by oxidation in approximately five days to a hard, glossy finish that is simply unmatched by latex paints. This makes alkyds well-suited for interior trim, doors, cabinets and other high-use areas that require smooth durability. When you brush alkyd paint onto a handrail or kitchen cabinet, it can look like it was sprayed.
Conventional alkyds use petroleum-based solvents and have higher levels of volatile organic compounds (VOCs). They also involve a more difficult cleanup that requires paint thinner. There is a product that puts the best of both conventional alkyds and waterborne-alkyds in practice as the new gold standard for the pro painter.
- Provides a total waterborne system for Advance Waterborne Interior Alkyd finishes
- Easy to apply
- Excellent leveling properties
- Excellent adhesion
- Spatter resistant
- Excellent for blocking household stains
- Download our how-to guide or watch our how-to video for tips on repainting your cabinets using ADVANCE
- Engineered with Gennex® Color Technology
- View the sell sheet for more information